Power International Media Nepal (PIM Nepal)
Power International Media (PIM) Nepal is a non-profit social organization. It has been established in accordance with the rules of the government of Nepal with the aim of promoting tourism, education, health, entertainment, religion, and cultural endeavors in Nepal. PIM Nepal has been brought into operation by high-level personalities from Nepali film, communication, education, tourism, and social sectors.
Geographically, we are active in Nepal, so our activities cover all of Nepal. We believe that it is the right of the Nepali people to enjoy their culture and advance civilization. We believe that the cultural process of the Nepali people can be advanced if we spread it in the right way.
PIM Nepal is always actively involved in the preservation of most of the endangered languages spoken in Nepal through cultural and promotional campaigns. In order to materialize the objective, we produce songs, movies, and documentaries. PIM Nepal has been sensitizing people through documentaries, dramas, movies, and street programs. PIM Nepal, Era Production Private Limited, Power International Media Nepal Private. Limited, Nationalpowernews.com, Powernewsasia.com and Power News National Monthly Magazine are associated with PIM Nepal.
Objective and working area
- PIM Nepal shall be a non-profit social organization.
- Organize award ceremonies, seminars, events, and stage programs, as well as musical ceremonies, to promote Nepali art, culture, music, movies, and documentaries at the national and international levels.
- Conducting anti-drug awareness programs among the youth and awareness programs against corruption, violence against women, and other socially ill practices.
- Extension of Nepali music, culture, and art at the international level by coordinating organizations having similar objectives at national and international levels.
- Working as a surveillance representative, it represents the music field in election-related activities at the national level. Supporting orphans, street children, and the elderly by conducting various interviews, music concerts, art exhibitions, and programs to protect the rights and interests of the children and their fundamental rights.
- Conduct awareness-raising programs to reduce the disaster risk and also conserve the heritage and places of religious importance. It conducts promotional programs to prevent the extinction of traditional, religious, and culturally important handicrafts, clothes, foods, and lifestyles.
- Develop religious tourism by conducting various programs in coordination with related agencies and mobilizing youth, social workers, and volunteers.
- Protect the rare Nepali folk songs found in Nepal.
- It collaborates with and implements the activities of central, provincial, and local, foreign governmental, and non-governmental agencies and organizations in the related field.
Era Production Private Limited (Event Management Company)
Era Production Private Limited has been established as per the rules of the government of Nepal. Era Production is also producing and promoting Nepali movie songs, music, and other services related to Nepali music and literature. Era Production produces films, telefilms, documentaries, and music videos and distributes them nationally and internationally. An institute for training in dance, acting, editing, filming, etc. has been run by Era Production. It has been providing all technical and capacity-building training and has also been promoting language and culture by organizing various cultural and stage programs. Also, Era Production has been conducting different types of competitive programs to further highlight the talent of artists, founders, and creators. We honor the talented personalities who are contributing to society by researching and conducting research in art, music, and Nepali culture.
National Inclusive Music (NIM) Award
The National Inclusive Music Award (NIM Award) is the first inclusive music award in Nepal and was established in 2017. The award’s purpose is to promote the Nepali music industry and encourage the creators affiliated with it. The songs and music produced in the Nepali language as well as other languages spoken in Nepal have been included from all over Nepal and abroad. Awards and honors are granted to the best song and music and the creators associated with them. Creations in more than 13 languages, including but not limited to Nepali, Newari, Tamang, Sherpa, Doteli, Magar, Rai, Limbu, Gurung, Chaudhary, Maithali, Bhojpuri, and Santhali, are considered for the award. The award decisions are made by qualified judges and juries with a set of criteria. The criteria include the participation stage, the selection stage, and the award stage.
PIM Nepal Film Festival
The PIM Nepal Film Festival is an inclusive film festival launched in 2018 to promote tourism through the Nepali film sector. Films in the Nepali language as well as other languages are spoken in Nepal have been given a platform for healthy competition on a single platform. Space is made available to compete and honor the best films and their associated creators and artists. We emphasize those movies that are made not only for entertainment but also for social awareness. The scenes included in movies, documentaries, etc., which have played a significant role in Nepal’s tourism promotion, have been our concerns. As a result, today, precious locations, touristic destinations, historical monuments, cultural places and people, and biodiversity are filmed in movies. PIM Nepal is actively working and has also achieved demonstrable results in this sector.
Power News National Monthly Magazine (Official Media)
Power News National Monthly Magazine is a registered magazine with the Kathmandu District Administration Office in 2012. It publishes information and news in accordance with government rules since its establishment. Even in today’s digital world, this print magazine has been able to earn a reputation and goodwill from millions of readers in and abroad. This magazine covers activities related to music, films, and other forms of arts, including current affairs, however, we give space for artist profiles and the activities of creators. Power News Monthly magazine has been continuing its work in spite of various distortions and anomalies, but it could establish itself as one of the most renowned art magazines in Nepal.
National Power News.com (Official Media)
Considering the importance of information and entertainment in today’s digital world, National Power News.com has been officially registered with the government authority in 2017. Since its establishment, it has been publishing news and other content regularly. This online publication publishes Nepali movie songs and other songs with special priority. Sometimes, it gives high priority to national and international musical events, film festivals, cultural shows, and the arts. This online website also includes politics, education, health, crime, art, entertainment, natural disasters, etc. from the national and international diaspora.
Power News Asia.com (Official Media)
Power News Asia.com is an online magazine that was registered during the period of the Corona pandemic. Materials related to Nepali art and culture are its priority areas. Apart from art and literature, social service and other affairs are also given place. Power News Asia.com was established to provide information in the easiest and fastest ways.